Sunday, December 6, 2009

A most delightful rumour

A most delightful rumour has penetrated the wall of privacy that surrounds my hacienda here in deepest Mexico. I have heard tell that a new purveyor of history gossip is considering following in my estimable footsteps. His name, I gather, is C. Vann Winchell and his electronic broadsheet, still in a nascent stage, may be found here. I rather doubt that this parvenu will be able to rise to my most impeccable standards, but given my desire to remain sequestered south of the border, I look forward to his attempts and shall follow his career with great and prurient interest. Should he fail to provoke and entertain, perhaps I shall head northward once again. Or perhaps not. As always yr humble svt, AHB III.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If you have excess roof moss and you are concerned about the tiles never having the opportunity to dry out, then yes removing the moss and preventing regrowth with chemical moss killers is desirable.

temporary fencing sydney

Texas City Washing Machine Repair said...

Nice blog thannks for posting